Dental Bonding is a great solution for those wanting to improve their teeth but keep a natural appearance. Some of the benefits of bonding include:
• Improving the color of the teeth
• Concealing flaws in teeth such as cracks and gaps
• Changing the length of smaller, underdeveloped teeth
• Restoring the appearance of decay in teeth
• Fixing chipped and broken teeth
• Preventing teeth from becoming further damaged
• Restoring confidence in a person’s smile
What to Expect:
Before the dental bonding appointment, we will perform a routine examination and thorough teeth cleaning.
During the procedure, Dr. Bartlett will apply a solution, which lightly etches the teeth and makes it easier to adhere to the bonding resin. This is followed by the addition of gentle conditioning gel. In preparing the resin, she will mold and shape it, as well as, color it so that it matches the natural shade and color of your teeth. Once the resin is applied, it will be exposed to a special light source, which will expedite the hardening of the bonding. Finally, the tooth will be polished and smoothed. It’s a painless procedure and can be accomplished in less than an hour, but you will be able to appreciate the results for years to come.
If dental bonding seems like the solution you are looking for, then contact us today to set up an appointment and get the process started today.